To transfer a domain name from another registrar to CiviHosting, there are a few steps. First are these two steps:
1. Make sure the domain is unlocked.
2. Get the EPP Transfer Code from the current registrar.
Once you have that code, you can proceed to initiate the transfer on our end. To do that:
- Login to your CiviHosting Client Area. If you don’t have your login for that, then login to your hosting Control Panel and click on the Marketplace tab, and from there you can login to the Client Area.
- Click on “Order / Transfer Domain”
- Enter all the details on that page and place your order
We will then start processing your request within 30 minutes.