Our servers run Linux (a customized version of Debian) and they are fast and very reliable. Our support team is extremely professional and very fast — response time to tickets is generally 5 or 10 minutes.
We have three teams who actively monitor our servers and maintain the security of our systems. Security tests are also performed regularly by our QA and admin teams, and we monitor our servers and our networks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We monitor them to maintain them online and healthy; we watch out for server abuse, for security breaches and we even catch when spammers try to use your site as a spam relay. Monitoring systems include automated ones (Linux daemons) and human ones. We have maintained 99.9% server uptime since 2007.
We take great efforts to keep your sensitive data secure. Physical security is achieved via:
- Advanced smoke detection and fire suppression systems
- 24/7 secured access with motion sensors, video surveillance and security breach alarms
And backed up by:
- A redundant network of multiple fiber trunks from multiple sources
- Redundant power on the premises
- Multiple backup generators
Our virtual security includes:
- 24/7 server monitoring team
- No SSH access by default (SSH access can be enabled, however, at no extra charge of course)
- No remote access to MySQL (by default)
Our general IT security is world-class and we are not aware of one case of a data security breach.
Downtime is less than 0.02%–our current servers are all presently boasting between 99.98% to 100% uptime since inception.
We support Perl, PHP, MySQL, Ruby (including Ruby on Rails) and Python.
For more information, contact us.